This episode of Dubspot Radio Rewind brings an eclectic double-set exclusive mix from veteran musician and sound designer Eliot Lipp and Dubspot Instructor Michael Hatsis aka Banginclude. Their individual selections covered a lot of ground in a modern electronic dance music soundscape. Eliot Lipp played everything from rap to a dubstep blend by Birdman feat. Drake and Lil’ Wayne. Banginclude delivered a heap of exclusive edits, UK garage classics, bass bombers, and booty shakin’ beats.
1. Can’t Stop – Dark Party
2. Stay Fly (Zesto Remix) – Three Six Mafia
3. Untitled – Eliot Lipp
4. Hyph Mngo To Go (DJ Dials Vocal Mix) – Birdman, Drake, Wayne, Joy Orbison
5. Status (Michna Remix) – Dark Party
6. March On – The Awakening
7. Patrol Patrol (Mux Mool Remix) feat. Drake – Dark Party
8. MC Hammer – Rickey Rawse
9. Faces in Reflection (E.Lipp Remix) – George Duke
10. You (E.Lipp Remix) – Barry White
11. Global Warning – Free The Robots
12. Untitled – Neon Strider Bitrate (Eliot Lipp, Vyle)
13. Behavior Remix – Prefuse 73
14. Space Girl – Lonnie Liston Smith
15. Real Tragic – Eliot Lipp
About Eliot Lipp
Eliot Lipp is a veteran musician and sound designer gearing up to release his 9th studio album, ‘Come To Life.’ After more than a decade living in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York (but equally home on the road), the intrepid producer returned to his roots in the Pacific Northwest before recording the album, much of which came together over a single inspired weekend.
Banginclude is a Brooklyn, New York-based producer and visual artist who aims to make music that keeps the ladies moving on the dance floor as well keep his fans on their toes, by always cooking up something different. He calls his style “Global Booty Music” and draws inspiration from various sounds and styles around the world.
About This Program
Immerse yourself in the complete art of DJing: from the fundamentals of beatmatching and mixing to using effects and programming extended club sets. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to learn fundamentals or a seasoned pro looking to take your talent to the next level, our curriculum is designed to accommodate all skill levels and styles of music. This comprehensive DJ program covers everything from basic mixing to advanced digital DJing with both Serato Scratch Live and Traktor Scratch Pro.
- DJ Level 1: Rookie Sessions | Essentials I
- DJ Level 2: Phrase Mixing | Essentials II
- DJ Level 3: Beyond The Blend | Intermediate Skills
- DJ Level 4: Preparation | DJ Psychology
- DJ Level 5: Classroom to the Club | Advanced Techniques I
- DJ Level 6: Club to the World | Advanced Techniques II
Visit the DJ course page for detailed information on this program here.
If you have questions, please call 877.DUBSPOT or send us a message.