Dubspot is proud to partner up with Gigwax for the Battle of the Beats DJ Competition to offer a chance to perform during Lollapalooza 2016 taking place in Chicago July 28-July 31.
Battle of the Beats | Lollapalooza 2016 DJ Competition
Dubspot is proud to partner up with Gigwax, a new booking platform that helps DJs get discovered to offer a chance to perform during Lollapalooza 2016 taking place in Chicago’s historic Grant Park. We are giving two talented DJs the opportunity to showcase their talents on Perry’s Stage during the 25th Anniversary festival. Dubspot gets to pick 5 of the 20 finalists that will be submitted to the talent buyers for the festival so take advantage of this competition and enter today! Read more and enter at Gigwax
How to Enter
- Sign up as a Gigwax DJ and complete your profile to at least 70% here
- Feature a 30 minute mix on your profile. Mixes must be unique to this contest and include the tags #Lolla25 #Gigwax and use artwork found here or here
- Promote your Gigwax profile on your socials with the tags #Lolla25 #Gigwax
Hint: Profiles with good reviews will draw the judges attention. Remember, Chicago is the capital of house music
- An official slot on Perry’s Stage during the 25th Anniversary of Lollapalooza
- Special consideration by Clandestine Artists for management opportunities
- $300 Cash and Official Artist Access
About This Program
Immerse yourself in the complete art of DJing: from the fundamentals of beatmatching and mixing to using effects and programming extended club sets. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to learn fundamentals or a seasoned pro looking to take your talent to the next level, our curriculum is designed to accommodate all skill levels and styles of music. This comprehensive DJ program covers everything from basic mixing to advanced digital DJing with both Serato Scratch Live and Traktor Scratch Pro.
- DJ Level 1: Rookie Sessions | Essentials I
- DJ Level 2: Phrase Mixing | Essentials II
- DJ Level 3: Beyond The Blend | Intermediate Skills
- DJ Level 4: Preparation | DJ Psychology
- DJ Level 5: Classroom to the Club | Advanced Techniques I
- DJ Level 6: Club to the World | Advanced Techniques II
Visit the DJ course page for detailed information on this program here.
If you have questions, please call 877.DUBSPOT or send us a message.