This episode of Dubspot Radio Podcast welcomes New York City based musician Exitpost with a smooth mix up of electronica, chillwave, trip hop, original cuts, and more. Whether you’re relaxing, cruising the coast or walking the dog, this mix will put you in the groove and have you vibing.
1, Exitpost – Petal, Young Thug
2. Skepta – Nasty (Exitpost Flip)
3. Exitpost – Birthmark
4. Kai Takahashi – Party Talk
5. Dauwd – Heat Division
6. Rihanna – BBHMM (Exitpost Venmo Mix)
7. Death Grips – Hacker (Exitpost Coconuts Mix)
8. Sky Chai – All Light
9. Danny L Harle – Broken Flowers (Kane West Remix)
10. Mura Masa – Are U That Somebody
11. Exitpost – It’s Me (Unreleased)
12. YEVRS – きぶん
13. Katana – Stay
14. Justin Bieber – Where Are U Now (Sevnth Remix)
15. Goldboy (feat. Exitpost) – Sexgirl
16. Sam Gellaitry – Reflectionz
17. Headlong Snipers – Ain’t Nothing Changed
18. Wiley – Mental
19. Exitpost – Comfortable
20. Tomgg – Popteen
21. Towa – あの日
22. No Rome – Heaven
23. Exitpost – Eve, Kendrick Lamar
Exitpost is the solo endeavor of New York City based musician Ken Herman. The project started in Tokyo at his grandmother’s house, where he began amassing samples from her record collection. The resulting tracks eventually comprised his debut LP Sweet Fade, which was released in 2014. In support of Sweet Fade, he has played shows in Japan, Canada, and across the east coast supporting acts including Skylar Spence, Vacationer, and Crystal Fighters. Ken returned to Tokyo in 2015, where he wrote and recorded Nami, an EP released on Newlywed Records. The EP includes collaborations with Japanese singer Unmo, and was mastered by Nick Zammuto. Nami will also be bundled with a book featuring Ken’s photography from Japan.
Immerse yourself in the complete art of DJing: from the fundamentals of beatmatching and mixing to using effects and programming extended club sets. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to learn fundamentals or a seasoned pro looking to take your talent to the next level, our curriculum is designed to accommodate all skill levels and styles of music. This comprehensive DJ program covers everything from basic mixing to advanced digital DJing with both Serato and Traktor.
- DJ Level 1: Rookie Sessions | Essentials I
- DJ Level 2: Phrase Mixing | Essentials II
- DJ Level 3: Beyond The Blend | Intermediate Skills
- DJ Level 4: Preparation | DJ Psychology
- DJ Level 5: Classroom to the Club | Advanced Techniques I
- DJ Level 6: Club to the World | Advanced Techniques II
More start dates and information about payment plans can be found here.
If you have questions, please call 877.DUBSPOT or send us a message.