On Sunday, February 21st, join Dubspot Instructors Max Wild and Josh Bess for a special International music production workshop at Loop Electronic Music Academy on producing and performing with Ableton Live.
Dubspot International EDU Sessions: Singapore
Producing and Performing with Ableton Live
Sunday February 21, 2016
3:00pm – 6:00pm
Aliwal Arts Centre
28 Aliwal Street
Join Dubspot in Singapore this coming February for a special workshop at Loop Electronic Music Academy on producing and performing with Ableton Live. Max Wild and Josh Bess will explore topics such as working in Session View vs. Arrangement View, working with clips and loops, setting up follow actions, and demonstrating how to produce / perform in real time. This workshop is free and will be limited to 50 students.
Josh and Max will also be teaching a series of workshops at Loop Academy from February 21-28, 2016. Find more information and register at LoopAcademy.com.
Ableton Live Producer Certificate Program
About This Program
At Dubspot our world-class instructors provide the most complete and cutting-edge Ableton Live learning experience. The Ableton Live Producer Certificate Program is the flagship of our music training. After completing this program, you will leave with a portfolio of original tracks, a remix entered in an active contest, a scored commercial to widen your scope, and the Dubspot Producer’s Certificate in Ableton Live.
This program is about learning Ableton Live by going through the entire process of being an artist, by developing your own sound through a series of sketches and experimentation. You will also learn the ins and outs of this powerful software through a series of exercises designed to help you master the steps involved in producing your own music. After a level of getting familiar with the tools that Ableton has to offer, you will then develop your sonic ideas into full-length tracks. You will be exposed to a variety of approaches to arrangement and composition, storytelling techniques, ways of creating tension and drama in your music. At the end of the day, it is the sum total of your choices as an artist that define your sound, and levels 2 – 6 will give you the experience of actually completing tracks to add to your portfolio.
- Ableton Live Level 1: Beats, Sketches, and Ideas
- Ableton Live Level 2: Analyze, Deconstruct, Recompose, and Assemble
- Ableton Live Level 3: Synthesis and Original Sound Creation
- Ableton Live Level 4: Advanced Sound Creation
- Ableton Live Level 5: Advanced Effect Processing
- Ableton Live Level 6: Going Global with your Music
- Dubspot’s complete Ableton course load: six levels/48 class sessions
- 132 hours of hands-on instruction
- Additional lab hours to work on assignments in Dubspot’s onsite facilities
- 24/7 access to Dubspot Online’s Ableton Live course videos
- Access to the course videos for one year after course completion
Visit the Ableton Live course page for detailed information on this program here.
If you have questions, please call 877.DUBSPOT or send us a message.